Terms and Conditions
The mutual rights and obligations of the User and the Operator resulting from use of the Application are subject to these conditions:
In these Terms and Conditions:
- The "Operator" is Mr. Dominik Fryba, date of birth: 24.05.1997, company ID: 08336342, place of business: Na Kopci 4201/20, 586 01, Jihlava
- The "Application" means a web application called "DBus World" and its client (futhermore referenced only as "Client"), whose main features are virtual company system for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (futhermore referenced only as "Game") as well as a deeper bus support than is offered only by the base Game. DBus World is available from the website www.dbusworld.com;
- The "User" means any individual or legal entity, distinct from the Operator, who uses the application;
- The "TOS" means these Terms and Conditions;
- The "Agreement" means the agreement concluded between the User and the Operator, whose purpose is to provide User a License to use the Application under the conditions specified in these TOS;
- The "License" means non-exclusive license to use the application under the conditions specified in these TOS;
- The "User Account" means the non-public part of the Application that is accessed by the user after specifying credentials;
- "Credentials" means a unique combination of User login and password chosen by the User that are saved by the User in the Application database when creating a User account through the Application and/or by Users automatically generated in the Application.
The process of concluding agreements on the use of the Application
- Displaying the button titled "Register" in the Application user interface is a draft contract by the Operator.
- User's click on the "Register" button is a full agreement by the User to conclude the Contract a by this act the contract is signed.
- Clicking on the field (ie. checkbox), which contains a description that read "I agree with the terms", and then clicking on the "Register" button in the Application user interface, is the User's agreement with these TOS.
- By concluding the Agreement, the following provisions of these TOS come into effect.
- The Operator gives the User a License under the conditions specified in the Application user interface, particularly mentioned in the given type of the User account.
- The User with the License agrees to pay a fee in the amount specified in the Application user interface and if the amount is not specified for a particular use (esp. in the user account), the License is granted free of charge.
- If the License is granted for money, the Operator has the right not to provide the fulfillment of the Agreement (eg. to give access to some part or function of the Application) until the fee for License is paid and if the License is not paid in the specified period, the Agreement is immediately cancelled.
- The Operator is entitled to fully or partially block access to the User Account after the License is expired.
- The User cannot register more than one User account.
- The User is not allowed to make a third party license to use the Application.
- All financial fulfillments realized through the Application, or a payment gateway connected with the Application, are considered as paid after the entire amount of money is credited to the bank account of the Operator.
- The Operator has the right to fully or partially shut down the Application, and/or to block access to it from respective internet address, for whatever reason at any given time without providing an explanation.
- The User has the right to use the Application under the terms of the Agreement in its current version available from the respective internet address.
- The User is obliged to use the Application in a way that they do not make any harm to the Operator, to themselves or to a third party.
- To be able to register, Users need to connect their Steam account which will be used to validate their DBus World account.
- User nicknames cannot be offensive/racist/homophobic etc.
- Any losses the User might experience after losing their account cannot be claimed from the Operator.
- The User is not allowed to overload any part the Application by using a computer (esp. so-called software robots).
- The User and the Operator hereby agree that any data input by the User to the Application Database are part of the database data collected by the Operator and become part of the Database without any right for the User, described in this paragraph, to the Application Database.
- The contracting parties are aware, unanimously declare and make indisputable, that the Application meets the conditions in §562, par. 2 of the Civil Code, therefore that the data in the Application and its Database, as an electronic system, are reliable and are organized systematically and sequentially and are protected against changes.
Personal information and cookies
- The consent of the User to use the Cookies by the Operator, is part of the Attachment no. 1 of these TOS.
- The consent of the User to use their personal information by the Operator, is part of the Attachment no. 2 of these TOS.
Liability for Damage
- The provisions of this part of the TOS do not apply to consumers.
- The User hereby explicitly waives the right to compensation from the Operator, if unintentionally or due to negligence, gross or otherwise, breached any of the obligations of the Operator specified in the Agreement in connection to the Agreement fulfillment or to these TOS.
User submitted content
- Users have the ability to share refferal links to created content through the Application.
- This content is not in any way, shape or form endorsed by the Operator.
- The Operator reserves a right to delete any content at any time for any reason.
- The Operator is not liable for any damages that might result from use of this content. Users are solely responsible for the shared content.
- Sharing of illegal and/or stolen content is strictly probited.
Change of TOS
- The User acknowledges that the Operator enters into the Agreement in the ordinary course of business with a larger number of people and the Agreements are by their nature binding to a repeating fulfillment of the same kind with reference to these TOS.
- The contracting parties hereby agree that the Operator can change these TOS to a reasonable extent and that the change of the TOS will be announced to the User via an email message sent to the email entered by the User in the Application. The User in such case has the right to refuse the change of the TOS and for this reason terminate the present obligation between them and the Operator in a period of one (1) calendar month, on which the contracting parties hereby agree, that the period is sufficient to procure similar fulfillments from another entity.
- In case of entering new Agreement with an existing User account (ie. restoration or extension of a User account), such Agreement is followed by such Agreement at the date of its conclusion.
Required information for consumers
- This part of the TOS is effective only to the User who is a consumer. The provisions mentioned in this part of the TOS do not apply particularly to businesses – entrepreneurs or to companies.
- The Operator hereby informs the User that:
- The Operator’s address for correspondence is identical to the address of the Operator’s place of business.
- The Operator’s email address is admin(at)dbusworld.com;
- The Operator’s fee for the License includes all taxes and fees and its amount and/or the method of its calculation is specified in the Application;
- The User is obliged to pay the Operator’s fee for the License, unless the License is provided free of charge, using one of the payment methods specified in the user interface of the Application;
- User does not pay costs of delivery;
- An Internet access and a web browser is needed to use the Application;
- The User does not have the right to withdraw from the Agreement without any sanction within 14 days of the beginning of the fulfillment, according to §1837 point. i) of the Act. no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended. Acceptance of the fulfillment is considered as a provision of the License.
- There are no costs for the User for using means of distance communication in relation to the Operator, unless spefified by their service provider (internet, phone or otherwise). These costs are not paid for by the Operator and cannot be claimed from the Operator.
- Information about the conclusion of the Agreement, including these TOS, are stored in the Application database and the User has access to them via the User account;
- Correcting the mistakes made during data entering is also possible in the Application and where the Application does not allow it, it is possible to correct them through technical support whose contact is specified in the Application;
- The Operator complies with all applicable laws of the Czech Republic; no other codes are mandatory for the Operator;
- The Operator does not use any means of an alternative dispute resolution;
- Subject of the Agreement is not to deliver any goods, so no provisions of the complaints act apply on the Application; The responsibility for apparent or hidden errors in the Application, which were in the Application at the time of its disclosure to the User, can be applied to the Operator under the conditions provided by the law, the Agreement and these TOS;
- The User is obliged to abide by these TOS, which are also part of the Agreement and of the valid and effective laws of the Czech Republic.
- These TOS and the Agreement follow the laws of the Czech Republic, particularly the Act. no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended.
- Any disputes arisen under the Agreement and/or these TOS will be judged by materially and locally competent courts of the Czech Republic.
- These TOS come into effect on March 1, 2021.
ATTACHMENT NO. 1 - Consent to use the cookies
1. What are cookies
Cookies are short text files that a website sends to your web browser. It allows the website to record information about your visit, such as the selected language, so that your next visit can be easier and more enjoyable. Cookies are important, because without them browsing the Internet would be far more complicated. Cookies enable better use of our website and customization of its content to your needs. Cookies are used by almost every website in the world. Cookies are useful, because they enhance the user-friendliness of repeatedly visited websites.
2. Types of cookies
Session (ie. temporary) cookies allow us to connect your various activities when you are browsing this website. When you open the window of your web browser, these cookies are activated, and when you close the window of your web browser, these cookies are deactivated. Session cookies are temporary and after you close the browser, all of these files are deleted.
Persistent cookies help us to identify your computer when you re-visit our website. Another advantage of persistent cookies is that they allow us to adapt our website to suit your needs.
This consent is granted for a period of 5 years.
The web browsers usually include cookies manager. Within the settings of your web browser you can probably manually delete individual cookies, block them or completely prohibit their use. For more information use the help in your web browser.
4. Purpose of using cookies
ATTACHMENT NO. 2 - Consent to use personal information
I as a User of the application called DBus World, available on the Internet from an Internet address www.dbusworld.com, hereby agree, under the provisions of § 5, par. 2, Act no. 101/2000 Coll., about personal data protection as amended by later regulations (hereinafter referred to only as “Act”), with collection, storing and processing of the personal data.
This consent is granted of free will and is valid until the User requests cancellation of this consent.
The User may request cancellation of the consent via the Operator's email address and it will be accepted within seven business days.
Personal data and other data that the Application collects are as follows:
- Email address
- Steam ID
- Steam name
- Language preference
- Patreon token (where applicable)
- Virtual company membership/status
- User settings (avatar, currency preferences, signature among others)
- Time and date of account creation
- Time and date of account edit
- Private messsages
- Submitted modifications
- Player movement inside the Game (position, line information, speed, active vehicle, time and date of the last update, schedule data - from, to, number of passengers, information about bus stops, trip distance, profit, time and date of departure)
The purpose of processing personal data, for which this consent is provided, is the use of personal data for:
- identification of the User in the Application when logged in
- essential features for Application functionality such as virtual company management or statistics
Personal data used for the purchase of the License will only be used to perform the contract with the buyer.
The User has the right to request any personal data we have about them via the Operator's email address.
The Operator confirms that they will collect personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the above specified purposes and that they will process them only in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. The Operator undertakes not to submit the personal data to any third party and that all personal data will be adequately secured.
I confirm that I am aware of my rights according to provisions § 12 and § 21 of the Act and confirm that all information are accurate and true and that they are provided voluntarily.
This consent is a voluntary and deliberate expression of will to the data subject, of which content is the data subject’s consent to process personal data. The consent is granted implicitly by opening and/or using the above specified web application and/or its Client.